roughly Free Expertise for Lecturers: Clipart, Maps, and Meals will cowl the newest and most present counsel roughly the world. entre slowly in consequence you comprehend effectively and appropriately. will accumulation your information precisely and reliably
Good morning from Maine, the place evidently winter is right here to remain. A few the native ski mountains are open, a skinny layer of ice seems on lots of the ponds round my home, and I’ve to put on much more layers to bike outdoors. Like lots of you, I’ve had the previous couple of days off to chill out and be with household. That can proceed this weekend after we go for a stroll and search for our Christmas tree. I hope you may have an equally satisfying weekend.
For those who’re interested by supporting my work right here at FreeTech4Teachers.com and PracticalEdTech.com, my e book, 50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions is 20% off for the remainder of the month once you use this hyperlink.
These have been the preferred posts of the week:
1. Two nice methods to create easy and targeted web sites
2. Over 70,000 ClipArts and Pictures for College students
3. Easy methods to Add Descriptions to Google Drive Folders
4. Watch out for this e mail rip-off pretending to be from YouTube assist
5. Maps and movies in regards to the origin of Thanksgiving meals
6. Two nice mapping instruments on the Felt Mapping Platform
7. A Thanksgiving scrap-hunting lesson and bookmarking tip
50 Suggestions for Tech Tuesday!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Sensible Ed Tech e-newsletter comes out each Sunday evening and Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the preferred posts of the week from Free Expertise for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has over 43,000 subscribers who watch my brief video tutorials on a variety of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been tweeting like @rbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Expertise for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- For those who’re interested by my life outdoors of training, you’ll be able to observe me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. For those who see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.
I hope the article roughly Free Expertise for Lecturers: Clipart, Maps, and Meals provides perspicacity to you and is helpful for including as much as your information
Free Technology for Teachers: Clipart, Maps, and Food